CALL US : 954.655.8543
Easy Egg Cups
A simple and easy breakfast. Place on whole wheat or gluten free English muffin or eat it alone!
1 dozen eggs
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
nonstick cooking spray, to coat pan
1 cup frozen or fresh spinach
1 heaping cup thinly sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
Low fat cheese sprinkle optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Crack eggs + egg whites into a liquid measuring cup.
2. Whisk the eggs and salt.
4. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan - should fill about 6 muffin cups
5. Divide spinach, mushrooms, green onion, and PINCH of cheese between each muffin cup.
6. Carefully pour eggs over tops until muffin tins are almost full (leave 1/4-inch space).
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
8. The egg muffins will look like soufflé when they come out of the oven, but they will sink after a few minutes.
9. Let them rest in the muffin tin for a few minutes before using a rubber spatula to carefully remove each muffin.
Things to note:
Serving makes about 6 egg cups (depends on how many veggies you use)
Consume immediately or let cool and transfer to a resealable plastic bag.
Suggested to serve on:
Ezekiel english muffin / or Gluten Free english muffin