Need a gluten free, dairy free, protein packed dessert? This Chickpea Blondie recipe will knock your socks off.
1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup all natural almond butter or peanut butter
1/3 cup agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray 8 x 8 pan
2. Open the can of chickpeas and drain / rinse them thoroughly
3. Blend all the ingredients except the chocolate chips together
4. After the "dough" is made, add the chocolate chips
5. Pour dough into the baking pan and cook in the heated oven for 20 - 25 minutes
6. Cool and serve
Things to note:
Yields 16 blondie bites.
Store in refrigerator for longer lasting blondies.